Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Liebster Blog award, for me? For Me!

Photobucket

Well, who'dathunkit?  Not me, that's for sure!   Quirky Crafts has nominated little old me for the Liebster Blog award!  How sweet of her.  I follow her blog, and let me tell you, she is one creative woman! She makes the most interesting, and pretty, and fabulous works of art.  She's in her final semester of art school, and watching her grow as an artist is just so fun!

Now the thing with this award, is now that I have it, I need to nominate 5 more blogs, with less then 200 followers. So here are my Nominees :

1. Stuff & Junk Kristin is amazing. pure and simple, the things she is able to make with just about anything is amazing.

2. Dearest Jackdaw  This woman makes the most beautiful things, and takes gorgeous photos.  I actually stopped by her shop a week ago or so and received the most gorgeous book that is even more gorgeous in person.

3.  Learning to love the little moments This blogger is a close friend of mine.  We share a love of yarn, and both have 3 kids.  Her blog is really about the title! Learning to love the little moments!

4. Heart Like a Wheel  This blog is all about meditation and spinning, and a bit more, of course. I love reading her insights and beliefs.  I'm very much looking forward to taking a class or two with her at Fibre Week this year!

5. Now does she count? Lime Riot does have 239 followers, but I think she deserves a nod.  knitter extraordinaire, she's mastering sewing, and is just the most wonderful, creative person.  Did i mention her felt applique hoops, with stamped words?  No, well now i did, go check her out!


The rules!


The Three Rules of Liebster:


1. Choose FIVE UP AND COMING blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award onto.

2. Show a BIG THANKS to the blogger who gave the award to you by linking back to them.
3. Post the AWARD on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their site.

~Kara        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!