The List, the big list of what I need to accomplish before March 1. Why March 1? March 1 is the day registration opens for Fibre Week 2012. I'd love to finished the homework I'd planned on being completely completed by now before I sign up for Level 2.
- Wash all the wool - well, most of the wool. At least the amount of wool required to complete the workbook requirements. All of it would be nice, but that's like 10 pounds of wool...
- Spin my homework- not the stuff I bought that would be sooooo much fun to play with. I need a big electrified barbed wire fence to surrounding my "for fun" wool. Temptation is the Devils best friend, don'tchaknow?
- Proof read and type up the written assignments- that doesn't sound all that hard, right? But for me that's probably going to be the hardest part. Good to know though, that a friend who is a teacher offered to proof read them for me.
- Mount my dyed yarn samples- on the nice black 12x12 scrap book paper I bought just for this purpose.
- Pull together all the stuff and create the final version of my Workbook- This is the big finale. I can do this. Right? right.
- OOPs! Nearly forgot.. Nature Dye a bunch of yarn- That I spun. Likely for my final project. Speaking of final project... socks? scarf? rug? hrm.....
Who wants to hold me accountable? Who's going to poke me in 2 weeks, and say "Hey, are you doing your homework? Better be." Because honestly I think I'll need it. I'll keep you all updated on my progress of course.
So here I go, to clean the kitchen so I can get at the sinks and wash some wool.... The dreaded Blackface will be first I think.... ... Apparently AFTER I feed the kids, and get the not-so-baby-anymore-baby up out of bed.