Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Homework progress, part1

I'm doing it!   I'm making progress!   I've started with the dreaded blackface, as I'd planned.  This stuff is coarse!!!  I think it would make a really sturdy rug, or something like that.  You wouldn't want to rub it on your skin or anything, unless of course you want some extreme exfoliation.  I've still got the woollen preparation to spin up, but I thought I'd update you on the homework front.  I think now I'll take a break from spinning and reasearch the Scottish Blackface breed.

~Kara

p.s.  I'll add that I washed a chunck of merino fleece as well.  I think I at the rate I'm going, I'll get two breeds done a week, which would have me done the breed study by the end of the month, the beginning of Febuary.   Yay!  Go me!

p.p.s.  I have more then 15 yards.... lots more then the 15 yards required.... oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!