Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Phat Fiber

So there's this thing.  It's called Phat Fiber.  Once a month a limited number of boxes stuffed with samples of fibre, yarn and ephemera from small buisness fibre shops go on sale.  You need to be a part of the club to know where and when to go to a secret site that only Phat Fiber fans know about.  (You can sign up to be a part of the club at their site).   This months theme is The Witching Hour, and if you are just hearing about this, it's to late for this month, but really I just came to post to brag about my win!!  I scored one big box of fluff!!  Yippeee!  I was oh so very tempted to get a yarn box too, but hesitated just a bit to long. (seriously, like 1 minute. That's how fast they go)   And it's mean to be a hog.  So I'll leave the second drop for those less fortunate then me, because I'm nice like that.
Next months samples are themed 'Wine Country'.  I picture far to many purples and burgundies and champagnes to pass that one up.  The anticipation for next month is nearly as bad as it was for this month.   But this time I'll have some beautiful fluff to play with in the mean time.

~Kara

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to get in on the Phat Fiber group but never knew where to go. Thanks for telling me AFTER this months... bah! Ah well, at least now I know and that is good to know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.> ..... :) You're welcome! Next month promises to be amazing too. I can barely stand the wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!