Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

By The Fibreside, a blog and podcast.

Recently, a classmate of mine in the Master Spinner program started a blog and podcast, which is entitled By The Fibreside. So far she's got 3 episodes up, and the fourth is scheduled for 2 weeks from now. I'm honestly not sure I can wait. My 5 year old might not want to wait either, he loves listening as well, and has given the show the 5 year old approval by saying 'Its awesome'. I've really been enjoying hearing her adventures, her struggles, and her revelations about spinning, and the program and how it all relates to life. There are so many things I can relate to, and I'm sure that many other spinners or knitters can relate to. She's also got a wonderful voice, and is great to listen to. Anyways, I thought I'd share with you all, so you can also enjoy listening.
There is of course, a blog to go along side the podcast. check that out too!

~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!