Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tour de Fleece week 2.

Day's 7-14 have not been as prolific as days 1-6, but I've been spinning pretty much every day anyway!

This one is my Fibery Goodness Beta Bobbin Challenge yarn!  I've got buttons (not fibre), they are blue (part of the challenge), leather bows I cut from a piece of leather (which I found at the thrift store for 25¢!).  All of which are parts of the challenge!  I think it turned out nicely!

Miss Jos and I were cleaning up The Shed-io, and she made a batt in the process. I spun this one up over 2 days

Once the Shed-io was straightened out, I made a couple of these batts, and then....

I spun them up (well, some of them) at the Saskatchewan Handcraft Festival!


Happily Spinning,
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!