Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I AM in love!


It's here! It's here! Okay, so It's been here for nearly 3 weeks. I keep getting distracted with life (mostly the kidlettes right now) But I definitely want to post my review of Flannelberry Fibre. The shipping was very reasonable, the fiber inexpensive and gorgeous. This is what I bought:


There's the Canadian fiber sampler, which is 6 types of different fiber. And 8oz of hemp fiber, which I'll probably wait to spin, since the project I need it for isn't something I need through the winter. And 8oz of each of the blue, purple and maroon wool, which is actually for the International day of Felt! I've started felting a few things in this years colors, but am no where near finished, and hope to make something to wear to.

I was so very happy with Flannelberry Fibre, and will be placing another order when I can justify more wool!

~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!