Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Post Spinzilla 2017

Holy cow you guys. Spinzilla week was intense.  There was life (kids activities, pedicures-given not received, my own fun times - learning my lines and practicing a play) and of course Thanksgiving travels.

I had a slow start with that pedicure and our regular Girl Guide meeting on the first day.  But I picked up the pace as the week went on, with Thursday seeing no responsibilities at all (well, except feeding kids etc...) I made nearly a whole a kilometre in one day! .94731Km to be exact! so that's pretty cool.

1036 yards out of 3 oz in one day! 
Then, the Thanksgiving travels came, and I plugged my Ashford e-spinner* into the lighter thingy in the van and kept on spinning!  I managed to get a few skeins done over the weekend, but nothing like I would have if I was at home.  But that's ok!  I love my famjam, and they are worth the fewer yards spun.
Car spun!


My grand total was 5310 yard, or 4.8km, or 3 miles!  Not to shabby, if I do say so myself.  I'm pretty sure I didn't break my record, but that's alright.  There's always next year... or next week ;)



Happily Spinning, 

~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!