Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day

Generally, I'm horribly terrible at thinking of, and remembering any and all holidays.  Other then Christmas, and Halloween.  But the little days, like Family day, Fathers day, Valentines or Easter and of course Mothers day. Even though I am a Mother, I still forget about it until the day before, and one of my kids brings it up. Honestly. They are better at remembering things like this then I ever will be. That being said, it's Mothers day, and I'm remembering right now!! So, since I remember in this moment, Happiest of mothers day to every mother out there!

In honour of mothers day, every purchase from my Etsy Shop - SpinHeartSpin - get's a a free gift with purchase today and tomorrow only! Each gift will have a 5$ value.



~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!